February 26, 2015
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- 2014: The Year in Review: An intensive examination of how the political and operational climate changed in California over the past year, and how influences outside California had an effect on the state’s efforts to legalize iGaming.
- The Future of iGaming in California: An in-depth discussion of the realistic prospects for legalizing Internet poker in California, how will it happen (or not), and who the winners and the losers in this debate will be.
- Critical Issues for a Successful iGaming Rollout: An expert roundtable regarding the lessons California can learn from other jurisdictions with experience in iGaming rollout.
- Is iGaming More Addictive Than Land-based Gaming?: Professionals in the field of gambling addiction and treatment provide a unique perspective into the potential benefits and pitfalls for legal, responsible Internet wagering.
- iGaming Regulation in California: As California prepares for the eventual introduction of iGaming, it must also prepare a regulatory scheme that both maintains integrity and is workable for the stakeholders. Join regulatory experts and operators in this critical discussion.
- Legislative Initiatives: From taxation to a bad-actors clause to consumer protections, any iGaming legislation is loaded with flash points that can either doom or assure passage. This panel will share their insights on what is and isn’t resonating in the State Capitol.
Follow #IGLS15 for the latest on the iGaming Legislative Symposium.
iGaming Symposium 2014 Highlights